Nepal is land lock country between two giant countries Tibet (Autonomous country of China) and India. Tourist can be reaching Nepal by fly or drive.
Access to Nepal by flight
Nepal has only one International Airport in Kathmandu known as Tribhuvan International Airport. Most flight to come Nepal have transit either at gulf countries (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE)) and Southeast Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Hong Kong). We have non-stop flight from Banglades, Srilanka, India, Pakistang, Bhutan, China as well. You can directly fly from Europe to Kathmandu with Turkish airlines as well.
These are the most flying airlines company to Kathmandu Nepal, Malaysians Airlines, Silk Air, Royal Thai Airlines, Dragon Air, Air Asia, Air Arabia, Nepal Airlines, Jet airway, spice Jet, China eastern, Turkish Airline, Malindo air, Indigo air, Etihad Airways, Air china, Biman Bangladesh, Air India.
Access to Nepal by driving from India and Tibet
India and Tibet (autonomous country of China) is physically connect with Nepal. Traveler can travel from India and Tibet in both way fly and drive. Close distance of international border from Kathmandu is with Tibet which is 115 km and far distance is Gaddachauki 715 km. Even you can do multi-country trip Tibet-Nepal-India by overland.
- Kakarvitta, Jhapa (Eastern Nepal, border of India) 620 km
- Birganj, Parsa (Central Nepal, border of India) 550 km
- Kodari, Sindhupalchowk (Central Nepal, border of Tibet) 115km
- Belhiya, Bhairahawa (Western Nepal, border of India) 280km
- Rupaidiya-Jamuna, Nepalgunj (Mid Western Nepal, border of India) 520 km
- Mohana, Dhangadhi (Far Western Nepal, border of India) 630 km
- Gaddachauki, Mahendranagar (Far Western Nepal, border of India) 715 km