GUEST AGREEMENT AND DECLEAREATION
"Trekking, Hiking & walking in the Himalayan countries carries natural risk due to the weather cause injury and death, this is beyond Musical Adventure Trekking Pvt. Ltd control. Always we do our best to reduce any risks and dangers entire your journey with us, still there are chances of accidents happening, and in this you must agree on following booking conditions.
Musical Adventure Trekking "BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS"
- All bookings are made with Musical Adventure Trekking Pvt. Ltd, Which are registered trekking company in Nepal
- The term "trip" used in these web site and booking conditions refers to all itineraries described on this website including those which might otherwise be known as walking, tours, treks, climbing, trips, sightseeing.
During the booking 10% of the total amount, a non-refundable booking deposit is required for every trip booking per person. Booking deposit can be made by bank transfer or Western Union; the information has been provided while proceed this booking form.
- The remaining balance will be made upon your arrival in Kathmandu, Nepal. If final payment is not received before of your departure, cancellation conditions will apply as per the clause below.
- If payment is made by credit card, 4% charge will be added to the amount due to the bank withdrawal (this applies to all payments; deposits, final balances, trip extension and miscellaneous purchases.) and this charge is imposed by the credit card payment service provider (your payment receive through Alpine Travel Service, our credit card payment service provider) and is used, in part, to provide consumer protection for services purchased, in accordance with the terms and conditions pertaining to the credit card being used.
- If you cancel your trip that you will loss of monies you paid and applies to all cancelled reservations. The date of trip cancellation is the date on which the company receives the written cancellation. If you cancelled your trip 30 days prior to your trip departure date, we will be levy cancellation charge of full advanced amount.
- No refunds will be made if you voluntarily leave a trip for any reason after the trip has begun. Refunds will be at the discretion of the company if you are involuntarily forced to leave a trip for any reason. No refunds will be made for any accommodation, transport, sightseeing, meals or services not utilized. Please note that these conditions are subject to change.
- If the company cancels a guaranteed departure, the refund is in full. The company reserves full right to cancel any guaranteed trip, prior to departure due to reasons beyond its control (domestic flight cancel, consequences of strikes, industrial action, wars, riots, sickness, quarantine, government intervention, weather conditions, or other untoward occurrences). In such a case, the company will refund the trip price only.
- Once the trip is booked, 10% of the amount has to be deposited in the company's account through online banking. On receiving the advance booking deposit, the trip is confirmed. Thus due the natural nature disaster, international flight cancellation, weather conditions, personal issues and any other untoward occurrences the trip is forced to be cancelled, the cancellation charge will be applied according to the company' rules.
- If the trip is canceled a month before the departure date, 10% of the total amount will apply as cancellation charges
- If the trip is canceled 2 weeks before the departure date, 20% of the total amount will apply as cancellation charges
- If the trip is canceled a week before the departure date, 30% of the total amount will apply as cancellation charges
- All amendment and cancellation fees apply only to trips listed on this site. A cancellation of a trip constitutes a cancellation as per above. If you wish to change your booking in any way, the following fees will apply.
- It is a condition of joining any Musical Adventure Trekking holidays that you are insured against medical and personal accident risks. This insurance must include medical coverage, air ambulance and helicopter rescue services. We also strongly recommend that you take out cancellation insurance. You should be aware that some policies do not include, or restrict, cover for this type of travel. You must ensure that the policy you do take provides an adequate level of protection and covers you for the activities involved.
- You must carry proof of insurance (e.g. your insurance certificate) with you on the holiday.
- When you will booked you trip with Musical Adventure Trekking Pvt. Ltd. where accommodation, transport, safety, hygiene, telecommunication facilities, level of infrastructure development and medical facilities are not the same that you are used to at home, or would find on a conventional holiday. This type of holiday inherently involves a high level of personal risk, which you agree to fully assume.
- You understand that during the course of the trip certain events may occur, including, but not limited to, accident or illness in remote places without medical facilities, political instability and the forces of nature. You agree to assume all risks associated with the journey to the maximum extent permitted by Nepalese law.
- Trekking trip requires a degree of flexibility, and understand that the trip route, accommodation and modes of transport are subject to change without prior notice due to local circumstances.
- While traveling with us you agree to accept the authority of the trip leader. You are aware that travel within a group may involve compromise to accommodate the diverse desires and physical abilities of group members.
- The terms and conditions of all agreements made with the company.